Monday, December 8, 2008

Furry Christmas Elves (Marietta and Atlanta Dog Photographer}

Since my friend Angela is back from her trip, my latest dog sitting duties have come to an end and I'm back home. Hallelujah....I missed my little place.

But the dogs and I had a nice time, and Ang told me that they ran to the window and cried when I pulled away. Maybe, but I know they were VERY happy to have her back. She works out of her home, so they get 24/7 love and attention from her, whereas they're alone when I go to work. No contest.

Angela is many things, but subtle is NOT one of them. I immediately noticed on my first day over there the red jingly decorative collars she has conspicuously left hanging on the coat tree in the foyer. Hint taken. Photo shoot with the dogs....completed. So I give you, the official holiday portrait of Speck and Paolo.