Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Green! It's Spring! {Nina Parker Photography - Atlanta Wedding Photographer}

Other than the pollen (is my car supposed to be that color?) and the thunderstorms (watch out for falling trees!), I love springtime.  I really, really do.  The days are longer, there's more daylight to be outside, and everything is blooming and turning green.  And when I say everything is turning green, I mean everything.

Case in point, check out these mini albums that just came in.  LOVE!  There's nothing I don't like about these.  At 4 inches square they're a great size to carry in a bag.  The apple green leather I picked is gorgeous and supple, and the contrast with the beautiful fabric pouches is divine.  The covers are substantial but not too thick, and the pages are high quality photo paper with a nice weight.  To put together these samples I used images from Katie and Justin's wedding a few months ago.  Click here if you want to see photos of their day.

Without question these are a welcome new addition to product offerings.  I'm so pleased with these little books that I'll probably order another sample newborn clients. A little book like this would also make a great Mother's Day gift, allowing her to show off her latest family photos.

Call me at 770-330-5414 to schedule a spring or Easter session and see other cover options for these new mini books!