Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Reach for the Sky!" {Atlanta Wedding Photographer}

Undoubtedly, I've seen ALL the Pixar movies too many times. And I can't blame it on children: there are no little people living at my place, and my nephews are more into superheroes and Harry Potter at this point. It's me.....I adore them and have my own collection, but the Toy Story movies are my favorite.

So of course I thought of Woody when, after careful consideration and lots of debate, I ordered my latest photography accessory. It's a hip holster for my camera, specifically a SpyderPro Single Camera System.



Once it arrives I'll have to practice, channeling my inner gunslinger until it's second nature. If this thing works as well as I hope it will, I'll have significantly less neck and shoulder pain after my next 8+ hour day shooting a wedding.