Thursday, May 24, 2012

There's big......and then there's BIG {Atlanta Wedding Photographer}

It's always exciting to hear the roar of the FedEx truck heading through the parking lot on a day when I'm expecting a delivery to arrive......cause I know he's coming to bring me goodies!   Whether they're samples for display at a vendor's business or items the client has ordered for their home, it's like Christmas when these boxes arrive.

Today I opened the door to a very large box.  Ohhhhhh, yeah:  big canvas!  This box, holding two substantial canvas gallery wraps, has been very eagerly anticipated.

First, the disaster now called my living room.



Now, the canvases.  These are 30x40, a great size for over a mantel, a wall with a vaulted ceiling, or as the center of a grouping.  Honestly, there's just nothing like seeing a favorite or artistic image rendered in this size.