Friday, July 20, 2012

Baby Sydney {Atlanta Newborn Photographer}

Recently I made a trip to Anniston, AL to meet Sydney and her parents Carolyne and Justin.  The very first person I encountered when I pulled up to the house was Grandad, who was so sweet and offered to help me cart all my gear into the house.  It was very obvious he was excited and proud as punch about this first grandchild--just makes me all the more pleased to create some beautiful images this family can treasure.  

Dad Justin came home from work at the end of the session to cuddle his baby girl and get in on the pictures.  Poor guy!  He walked into his den and didn't know what had happened, with a posing bean bag in the middle and blankets and props absolutely everywhere.  By that point Carolyne and baby Sydney and I were in the living room, but we heard him come to a full stop and exclaim "Whoa."  [Just wait till she gets old enough to go shopping, Justin....you'll see that again, but with clothes and shoes.]

The happy family.....

Baby Sydney content on Mom's lap...













The nursery was so lovely--calm and soothing in neutrals with Justin's tiny new testament on the table and the cherished bear from his childhood watching from the bookshelf.




There's more from Sydney's session that I'll be sharing on Monday.........   :)