Monday, July 7, 2008

Marr Family - First Look

First, an apology to my dear friend Bonnie for the inexcusably LONG wait for the photos from the shoot with her kids. Although I thought I had a laptop on the way, and the software upgrade I would need, AND the ability to connect the new laptop to my existing internet connection.....well, let's just say that everything seemed to conspire against me. So at long last, there's finally something to show from our lovely shoot bear their home.

Since this entire process of shooting RAW files, loading them into Adobe Camera Raw for initial edits before Photoshop, etc., is new to me, I'm very much in a learning curve and each photo will probably take longer than it should. So I'll probably be posting photos all week! Here's the first one of Morgan, using a cool finishing effect.