Friday, July 11, 2008

More Baby D


So I'm still going through the photos from Baby D's shoot last week. Here are a few more..

Yesterday Mom came over for a bit, and we went shopping. Before we left I had her sit down at the computer and scroll through the images to give me her feedback. (As a grandmother, she IS somewhat my target deomographic!) Even though this little guy isn't her grandbaby, when she starting ooohing and aaahhing, I knew I was on the right track.


His mom put him in an adorable t-shirt and shorts set with his initital embroidered on them. Isn't that cute?

























At only 3 months, his head and neck aren't too strong yet, but I gotta say, he handled tummy time like a champ. He stayed on his belly, getting propped up periodically by me and his mom, for long enough to get several good shots. What a trooper!