Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chase and Jen {Atlanta Wedding Photographer

Chase is my neighbor: he and his dog Tucker moved into the apartment above me probably a year ago. It goes without saying that many apartment dwellers experience less-than-deal situations with loud, rude, or crazy neighbors, so I felt blessed. And who wouldn't want a sweet dog like Tuck around? Chase and I had stood around chatting in the parking lot many times about life, faith, work, and trying to keep it all in balance. Knowing what a great person he is, I was thrilled when he met Jen and they became engaged. It's a huge perk of what I do to share in a love story, especially when it's abundantly clear that two people are so ideally suited to one another.

For their engagement session we wanted to be out in nature and near the water, since that's a comfortable environment for these two outdoorsy people. I was thrilled to finally be able to use a spot I'd had my eye on for a while. Thanks Chase and Jen and Tuck for rocking this session!