Thursday, July 14, 2011

Custom Photo Cover for your Smartphone {Atlanta Photographer}

Who has their cell phone with them AT ALL TIMES? Hands up! Oh, don't even play, people.....you know you do. In this amazing day and age, most of us are rarely parted from our mobile devices except for the shower. Notice, I left out sleeping, because I know of more than a few who sleep with their Crackberry/iPhone/whatever either under the pillow or clutched in their hand.

While my beloved Blackberry usually sleeps on the entry table, not the nightstand, I'll admit to keeping it close once I'm up and about. To that end, I got tired of the boring protective case it was wearing. A fairly sturdy case is a must for me, since I've been known to drop my phone often occasionally. But that sturdy plastic was TIRED.....ugh. So when I stumbled over the option of creating my own custom case, I jumped on it immediately. While I had plenty of ideas, the thought of keeping an image of my family nearby as well as potentially advertising my business seemed just the thing.

So, here's the new case for my Blackberry adorned with the family portrait I took as a Mother's Day gift to my mother and sister. (Pretty cool, huh?)