Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ashley and Adam Engagement at Piedmont Park {Atlanta Wedding Photographer}

When Adam and Ashley were deciding on a location for their engagement session, Piedmont Park was the obvious choice.  They are loyal Midtown folks who regularly patronize the local restaurants and watering holes, and have a long history with the area.  And, of course, they live right across the street!

Being UGA football fans, we just HAD to take a break in the action to give some love to an adorable bulldog out for a walk with his owner.  He wasn't too keen on being separated from his mom to take part in a photoshoot, so that pic didn't make the final cut, but at least he got some belly rubs out of it!  I promised I wouldn't regale blogland with any of the fun stories I heard about their meeting and courtship (see, Ashley....I'm not mentioning karaoke!), but I can only imagine, in light of the constant joking and laughter that went on during the session.

You guys are awesome and I can't wait for the wedding!











Here's the guy who thinks he isn't photogenic.  I don't think so, Adam!





There was NO silliness at all during this session.....none at all.

Ashley was rocking those fabulous wedges.  Seriously!



Pretend I'm not here, guys.  REALLY....go right ahead.