Friday, September 9, 2011

Lina and Aaron Engagement {Atlanta Wedding Photographer}

Directions are such a tricky thing, aren't they? One person can explain, in detail, how to get to your direction using exact mileage and street signs, while another will be totally confused and want only landmarks. And let's not EVEN go there with online maps and GPS! When I was meeting Lina and Aaron we thought we had a super simple plan, until I arrived. There were multiple buildings and parking lots in the area we were meeting, not to mention different entrances and sides and lots with the same company name. It turned into a complete comedy as I drove around looking for them, then finally, there they were waving their arms at me! I got out of the car laughing, and it was non-stop fun for the rest of the time together.

Lina and Aaron are having a ceremony in December at Primrose Cottage in Roswell, and will be celebrating with friends and family from all over, including Lina's relatives from overseas. I think it's going to be a lovely, unique celebration, and I can't wait.